Noting the need to prevent the spread of sedition
Be it resolved that:
- Sedition shall be defined as speech, be it written or spoken, against the Crown, Parliament, or any other institution of the Government of Kirkland
- Sedition shall be banned forthwith in all parts of Kirkland.
- His Majesty's Armed Forces shall be given the power to arrest any person, citizen or noble, found to make seditious speech.
- The penalty for the first act of sedition shall be banning from the Most Glorious & Holy Empire for a period of one week. The penalty for a second act of sedition shall be permanent banishment from the Most Glorious & Holy Empire of Kirkland.
- His Majesty's Internal Security Agency shall be given the power to undertake undercover actions to find seditious elements in Kirkland. The mission of these undercover missions shall be to find seditious elements, gather evidence against them, and to have them brought to court to answer for their crimes.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas