Noting the need for a central religious authority in Kirkland
Further noting the ineffectual nature exhibited by the central authority of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod to deal with the needs of Kirkland
Further noting the Sovereign's unique position as the official head of the Church in Kirkland
Be it resolved that:
- The Lutheran Church of Kirkland shall be considered separate and independent of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod.
- The Sovereign shall be given full authority to make religious doctrine in Kirkland.
- A College of Bishops shall be created to ease the administration of the Church in Kirkland.
- The College of Bishops shall consist of no more than 5 members.
- The College of Bishops shall be appointed directly by the Sovereign
- Bishops appointed to the College of Bishops shall serve for life, until they resign, or until they are removed by the Sovereign
- The head of the College of Bishops shall be the Archbishop of Drakon. The Archbishop of Drakon shall be considered second only to the Emperor in the Lutheran Church of Kirkland. The Archbishop of Drakon shall preside over the debates and proceedings of the College of Bishops.
- The College of Bishops shall be granted the power to enact policies that create the official doctrine of the Lutheran Church. These policies must be approved by the Sovereign before they may be implemented.
- The College of Bishops shall be responsible for creating and administering religious laws in Kirkland.
- Religious laws of Kirkland shall not be levied against those people who do not profess to be Christians.
- The College of Bishops must follow the Lutheran tradition of Christianity at all times.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas