Be it resolved by The Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
- All nobles shall act in a manner that is determined chivalrous.
- Chivalry shall be defined as following the following code of behavior:
- Duties to countrymen and fellow Christians: this contains virtues such as mercy, courage, valor, fairness, protection of the weak and the poor, and in the servant-hood of the noble to his superior lord. This also brings with it the idea of being willing to give oneís life for anotherís; whether he would be giving his life for a poor man or his superior lord.
- Duties to God: this would contain being faithful to God, protecting the innocent, being faithful to the church, being the champion of good against evil, being generous and obeying God above a superior noble.
- Duties to women: This would contain what is often called courtly love, the idea that the knight is to serve a lady, and after her all other ladies. Most especially in this category is a general gentleness and graciousness to all women.
- A noble found in violation of this code of conduct may be subject to punishment by the Sovereign.
- Punishment shall be determined by the Sovereign based on the nature and severity of the infraction against decent noble behavior.
- Violation of this code of conduct shall not be grounds for losing a noble title but may be used as grounds for fining and the loss of property in accordance with the wishes of the Sovereign in light of the nature and severity of the offence.
- Any individual may bring to light a claim against a particular noble for un-chivalrous behavior. Any claim must be corroborated by physical evidence or other witnesses of the breech of behavior before being considered a valid claim of un-chivalrous behavior.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas