Be it resolved by The Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
- The Sovereign shall be granted the power to recognise certain holdings of Kirkland that are not already incorporated into a Grand Duchy as colonies.
- Colonies shall hold a special legal status that shall include the following:
- Colonies may be governed by nobles or citizens that are appointed specially the Sovereign.
- Individuals that are Governors of colonies shall not be considered nobles simply because they are a Governor.
- Governors shall not be permitted to form policies in their colonies.
- The Sovereign and Parliament alone may make policies that effect colonies.
- Individuals residing in colonies shall not be granted any of the protections given in the Kirkish Constitution.
- To form a colony the Sovereign must issue a decree creating the colony in question and appoint a Governor upon the creation of the colony.
- Colonies may be integrated into a Grand Duchy as a subdivision or be turned into a Grand Duchy of its own at any time by a decree of the Sovereign. Upon integration or creation the new Grand Duchy or Subdivision must be appointed a lord to rule over it by the Sovereign.
- A colony may not be created out of land already located inside a Grand Duchy or one of its subdivisions.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas