Noting the lack of proper record keeping by political parties
Be it resolved that:
- All political parties must have present, on their particular forum, a full list of their registered members.
- This list will be required to be kept up to date.
- The list of members may be inspected by and officer from the Internal Security Agency or the Ideological Protection Agency at any time.
- Failure to keep updated membership records will be grounds for the disbanding of a political party.
- Parties will also be required to keep, on their particular forum, and present a mission statement, party platform, or other relevant ideological statement to the Ideological Protection Agency for review.
- The Ideological Protection Agency may disband any party that is proven to, through official party records, advocate or have in the past advocated any form of Revolutionary Communism or Republicanism.
- Failure to keep a mission statement, party platform, or other relevant ideological statement will be grounds for the disbanding of a political party.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas