Be it resolved by The Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
- The right of citizens to appeal judicial rulings of the Supreme Court of Kirkland shall be established.
- Any ruling may be appealed from the Supreme Court to the Sovereign.
- The Sovereign shall have the right to determine whether to hear a case or not.
- If the Sovereign accepts a case, a special session of the Sovereign's Court shall be convened in which the Sovereign shall hear the case.
- Written arguments may be submitted to the Sovereign before the case is heard to allow the Sovereign to get an idea of the positions of the various sides.
- The evidence from the case will be given to the Sovereign to allow the Sovereign to be fully informed as to the case to be heard.
- The Sovereign shall, in court, hear verbal arguments from both sides.
- The Sovereign may, at any time during verbal arguments, interrupt the speaker in order to ask a question. The question must then be answered promptly before the speaker may go on with their argument.
- The Sovereign alone may determine the amount of time to be given to hearing verbal arguments in court.
- Equal time must be given to both sides for verbal arguments.
- The Sovereign, upon hearing the verbal arguments may then retire to a private chamber to deliberate of the case. Once the Sovereign has reached their verdict they shall emerge from their private chamber and render the verdict to the public.
- Rulings of the Sovereign on legal matters are fully binding and may not be appealed.
- Rulings of the Sovereign on legal matters may not be used to establish legal precedent for future cases.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas