Be it resolved by The Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
- Any criminal act that is committed in a colony, or the territorial waters of a colony, shall be tried by a military tribunal of five (5) officers, one from each branch of His Majesty's Armed Forces.
- Colonial criminals shall not be granted the right to appeal a judgment of a tribunal to the Sovereign.
- Military tribunals will issue their rulings based on a vote of the entire tribunal.
- A plurality of the officers must agree with the guilt of the accused and punishment to be given for a ruling to be valid.
- Cases shall be judged in accordance with the Military Code of Justice, not the Legal Code of Kirkland.
- Punishments given by the tribunal shall be those punishments that are outlined in the Military Code of Justice.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas