Be it resolved by The Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
- Parliament shall be permitted to present a list of candidates to be given Privy Council positions to the Sovereign for consideration.
- This list may be presented at any time during a legislative term.
- The Sovereign may use this list to help in the appointment of Privy Councillors.
- The Sovereign is not required under any circumstances to appoint those individuals presented for consideration.
- Such presentations must pass through Parliament with a simple majority of the Parliament.
- Such presentations must be titled "Parliamentary Recommendations for the Privy Council of (insert calendar date of the date the recommendation bill was initially proposed)". Failure to name the proposal as such will result in the proposal being considered invalid.
- Upon reviewing the candidates the Sovereign may either:
- Approve the list in full by affixing their signature to the recommendation proposal;
- Approve the list in part by placing a strike through names of individuals not approved while leaving the names of those approved and then affixing their signature to the recommendation proposal;
- Or rejecting the list in full by vetoing the recommendation proposal
- Upon affixing the signature of the Sovereign to the recommendation proposal, the approved individuals will be immediately considered to be holding the positions to which they were appointed as if they were appointed by Imperial Decree.
- The Sovereign may, at any time, replace Privy Councillors approved through this method with a different candidate.
His Imperial and Most Serene Majesty Brayden I, by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of Kirkland, King of Kirkland, Grand Duke of Alovia, Duke of Valoria and Symphona, Marquess and Head of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Drown, Earl of Drakon, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Golden Eagle, Sovereign of the Noble Order of the Blue Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the White Stag, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of Saint Michael, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the Silver Horn, Sovereign of the Distinguished Order of Merit, Knight of the Golden Eagle, Knight of Saint Thomas